Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Today was a very fun day. It all started with yummy breakfast with Brad at Magelby's Fresh! We both got french toast with their delicious syrup! After breakfast, we went on a walk down by the River Woods mall. Then, we went to American Fork to pick up Brad's new scooter that he was SO excited about!!


This is Brad and I on his scooter! After he bought it he taught me how to drive it. I'm getting pretty good I must say! I love it! After that we just relaxed for a while and ate ice cream at Brad's house. Then, we went to my family reunion up Provo canyon and Timp Park. We had delicious food and great fun. Even though I hardly even knew anyone there! After that, we went to the Stadium of Fire!!! It was such a blast! We loved it. Well, except we didn't love Miley Cirus. But we loved everything else!


Here we are at the stadium of fire with our cool 3-D glasses on! We both had to hold one side because they wouldn't stay on my face!
Cute!!!The awesome parachuters! This was one of my favorite parts of the show!


The blue men group! These guys were pretty freaking sweet!


The military carrying the huge flag. this part was amazing!

The fireworks at the stadium of fire are amazing! This was my first time ever going and I'm so glad I got to go! I loved it! This is the best 4th of July I've ever had!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Karlee Marie, this is Natalie Murray. You may or may not remember me from activities such as being your best friend, church, venting parties, etc. What is going on. and why don't you call me? Oh, Karlee.

PS: I'm not coming back to the ward.

Shelley said...

I love the 4th in Utah! There are so many fun things to do. I'm glad you had a blast!! I bet the blue man group was fun - how random they were there though...