Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories...

My sister-in-law had this on her blog and i thought it would be fun...

Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!


5 comments:

Jules said...

oh, my little Karlee--what do I remember--you were SO shy when you were little and you would have Ashley tell my mom things you wanted. You weren't that shy when it was just us girls around, but still a little.

The Norton Family said...

klifta! wow... we have so many memories.. where do I even begin? Remember your boat car? We had a lot of fun times in that... Remember when we would go to the mortuary and watch scary movies in the basement? AHH! I also remember all the dances and football games.. man kar... we have a lot of good times!!

Lindsay said...

hey karlee! this is Lindsay (Andersen) Weston from high school! I'm so glad I found your blog! You look like you're doing great! My blog is lindsayweston.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out! see ya

Lanie said...

hey girl! I'm so glad you found me! How are you doing? you look great I haven't seen you forever!!

Natalie said...

I remember when I was having a hard time after breaking up and we went to Bajios and then to see Enchanted to get my mind off things. We found each other at the perfect time! I'm so glad. Except I remember that going to see Enchanted was a mistake because it made us all sad...haha.

I also remember talking on the phone for hours during winter semester. Fun stuff.