Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ward Camp Out

Last weekend we had our ward camp out. We went up to Blackhawk and it was so fun and very beautiful. We had good food and a good turn out. We got up there and set or stuff up and got everything situated. Then we went to find fire wood to cut. Brad, Joel and I had some fun doing that...

Here is Brad cutting some wood. He couldn't keep his pants up! hehe :)Here is Joel holding the wood so Brad can cut it.

Since Brad's been to Blackhawk before, (ever since he was born) he had a lot of cool places he wanted to show me.


We wanted to find a tree and carve our name in it. A little cheesy, but I like cheese!


This is officially our tree! I love it.

Saturday morning Brad and I decided to go shooting and on a hike. Brad was so sweet and taught me how to shoot. I was scared at first, but then it wasn't as bad as i thought!


My cute boy!



It's so beautiful up there! I love it.


Here we are at the top of Bradford Mountain. Brad's family named it that because his mom's maiden name is Bradford! This weekend was amazing!

1 comment:

Laura said...

karlee! who is the boy? when you guys get hitched we should all go camping together!