Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tagged

I have been tagged
5 things on my "to-do" list this week:
1. study
2. call the dentist i'm going to be working for
3. have fun
4. get a baby shower gift
5. sleep

5 snacks i enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. pudding on the rice
3. almonds
4. red vines
5. swedish fish

5 things i would do if i suddenly became a billionaire:
1. pay off my car
2. buy a house
3. shopping spree
4. go somewhere i've always wanted to go.
5. put the rest in savings

5 places i've lived:
1. Orem, Ut
2. Ephriam, UT
3. that's all
4.
5.

5 jobs i've had:
1. Car washer, supersonic car wash
2. Hallmark
3. Teddy bear builders
5. Receptionist

5 things people may not know about me:
1. My family owns a mortuary
2. I've always wanted to be a mom
3. I'm afraid of clowns
4. I hate feet
5. I wish i could dance

5 fav musicians/bands:
1. David Archuleta
2. Leona Lewis
3. Marie Digby
4. Jason Mraz
5. Kalai


I am going to tag: Karlie, Ashely, Krista, and Rachael

1 comment:

Shelley said...

hello friend - welcome to blogging world! I'm excited I can keep up with you now