Tuesday, June 10, 2008

About Me

Hello all! This is my very first blog post. I am very new to this whole thing and I am not even quite sure why I am doing one. It might be very boring because I'm not married and I don't have a family.
A little about me. I am the youngest in my family and all of my siblings are married. I have two brothers and one sister. I have 5 nieces and nephews and I love them with everything in me. My brother and sister-in-law and their three kids just moved into my house and it has been quite the adventure. But, I honestly love seeing them every morning and when I get home from work. I have the best family, ever.
Right now I am working at the Utah County Government building as a receptionist and I am also going to school at MATC and I'm doing dental assisting and I love it.
Well, that's all for now! More to come later.

7 comments:

whit & dan said...

Yay! You entered the blogging world! Now we can be friends!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this weird world.

Shelley said...

welcome to the blogging world my friend. It's good to have you....

White Out said...

karlee marie! I keep checkin krista's blog to see if you were on... so so excited you are!

Tessa and Jeff said...

Hey girl! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I miss you! I'm glad you found me. We need to keep in touch. Oh, and it won't be a boring blog because it's YOU!!! Talk to you soon.

Jules said...

hey cutie! saw your blog on krista's--you are officially linked to me, so keep the posts coming!

kajsia mccoy said...

you are cool.