Monday, June 16, 2008

my little joys

These five little kids are my joys. I love them with all of my heart. I have the cutest nieces and nephews, ever! The oldest is Halle. She is five years old and the sweetest girl I know. Next, we have Gray. Oh my goodness, he is the funniest boy I know. He cracks jokes right and left. He is three years old and he is so smart. Next, we have Nash. He's six months and a very big boy! He is such a sweet little boy. Then, there is baby Boston. He is two months old and the cutest little boy ever. Not to mention, the best cuddler in the world. And last, but not least we have Sadie. Finally, another girl. She is so cute and has the biggest chubbiest cheeks ever. I am so grateful to be an aunt. It's the best thing ever. Next to being a mom I'm sure :)




3 comments:

Jules said...

cute pictures!!

kajsia mccoy said...

BABIES

Brett and Rachael said...

Ah... So cute and sweet. Why dont you put a post on here about your "date" hehe ;)