Monday, March 9, 2009

The SWEET TOOTH Fairy

Brad and I went to this little bakery called The Sweet Tooth Fairy down in Provo on University Ave. right by Hogi Yogi. It was like heaven! I think that EVERYONE should try this place. We got a cookie called black and white, a warm chocolate chip cookie, and a peanut butter cup cake with reese's peanut butter cups on top. We did have time to take pictures of the cookies because we ate them too fast. But, we did get one of the cupcake. And this doesn't do justice to how yummy it looks! They just stared a while ago so I'm trying to get spread to word. GO THERE!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

um....that looks amazing! But then I'll have to run it off! It was fun seeing you at the track. TO bad I was to whipped to talk!

Elisa and Jake said...

Karlee! I love you! I miss working with you! You are probably my most favorite co-worker ever!