Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where did the warm weather go?

I am going to post about two fun days I had when it was WARM weather. The first, was with Brad. We decided since it was such nice weather, we would go on a bike ride and have a bbq! We went on a bike ride up the canyon. It was fun! Then, Brad grilled us some yummy hamburgers :) It was a wonderful day! Us on our bike ride!
Me on our bike rideCute Bradley :)Grillin' yummy hamburgers!
Then, on St. Patricks day, I went on a picnic with my sisters and nieces and nephews! We went to Nelson's Grove and we ate and then then kids played on the playground. It was so nice and I want the warm weather back!!!
Big girl Halle!

Handosome Gray!
Cheesy Nashey!

Boston Boy!

Cute Sadie girl!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your dark hair!! When did you do it?!

Brett and Rachael said...

What the heck, Boston looks "special" in that picture! We need to get you a new one!