Monday, September 28, 2009

A Sunday drive, Morning hike and Blackhawk

I decided that since I have some catching up to do, that I would just do it all in one post.

Last Sunday, Brad and I took a Sunday drive up Provo Canyon. It is so pretty up there! We went up South Fork and then to Big Springs. It took my breath away. It was gorgeous! We are so lucky to be surrounded by these beautiful colors. And I honestly never remember it being this pretty.

Last Wednesday, after going up the canyon on Sunday. We decided to hike up to Big Springs. It was a beautiful hike and I had never done it before. It was fun! The colors again were amazing!
My cute boy :)
:)



Brad's parents decided to go up to Blackhawk this weekend so Brad and I decided to join them on Sunday. Provo canyon is pretty, but I've never seen ANYTHING like Payson canyon. It was AMAZING!!! We had a great time up there, and like always, we didn't want to come home! We enjoyed the nice weather, went on some walks, and took LOTS of pictures!!!







This is Brad's niece, Getti. She was our entertainment for the night! She had us all laughing so hard! What a funny girl!

No comments: