Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Better late than never!

I went camping with Brad and his family for Labor Day weekend again! It was so much fun! We went up on Friday and just hung out and waited for everyone to get there. Then, on Saturday we just took it easy and played games. We listened to the BYU game and it was awesome. It was a great night! Then, on Sunday we went fishing, we went to a different lake than before and I swear that EVERYONE caught a fish except me! I have never caught a fish! I was a little sad! I was also sad because I had to leave early. After dinner I had to go home because my family was going to Lagoon on Monday. I was sad to leave, but was happy to go with my family to Lagoon. I love watching the kids on the rides.The beautiful Blackhawk moon
Brad watching the game

Brad and I :)
Beautiful reflectionMy sad face since I couldn't catch a fish :(
Brad caught a fish!
These deer were just across the lake from us
Nash and Boston at Lagoon

Halle and Sadie at Lagoon

1 comment:

Melissa O said...

Karlee I miss you....Looks like you are having so much fun.