Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and then some!!!

This was a great thanksgiving. My parents and I met my brother and his wife and their baby and her family at the Marriot in Salt Lake. This is the best idea for thanksgiving-no cooking or cleaning! And DELICIOUS food! The only downfall is, no left overs. Thank goodness for an amazing mom! After stuffing ourselves, we went home to digest our food so we could go to my aunts house later for pie! That was yummy and great company! It was a very fun day. The day after thanksgiving, we put up our christmas decorations and made gingerbread houses. That's ome of my favorite traditions. That night I went with Brad and his family to the light parade in Spanish Fork and that was cold but fun. Then we went to the Pizza Factory for dinner and then to Salem Pond to see the lights.

Me and Bradley!
All of us: Amanda, Grandma Bradford, Alyssa, Laraine, Ashli, Kim, Me

Me and Alyssa and Amanda in the back of Brad's truck watching the parade.
Brad's neice Ashli waving to santa, I thought this was cute!

santa!!!
a christmas tree in the light parade
sweet picture


You can't see us very well, but we're in it!

The bridge looks so pretty. I love this picture.

Then on Saturday my mom, sister, sister in law and I all went and saw Twilight. I loved it! And I think Edward is very good looking! I wished for more though! I can't wait for the next one to come out!

I am so thankful to my wonderful family. I have been so blessed to be in a family that is so sweet and caring and would do anything for me. I have been blessed with the most amazing parents and 3 very wonderful older siblings with incredible spouses. I love spending time with them and their kids! I love them all dearly!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your blog is adorable! I love it. How do you make your friend's list show up with pictures and newest updates?? Fill me in..

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Oh I am so glad you some how stumbled across mine, now we can totally be friends. I just barely started blogging so i'm still figuring things out but its fun. You and Brad are so cute together. I need updates on your life girl. I was sad that Jake and I just barely missed you guys the other night. But anyway keep me posted on life!