Thursday, December 11, 2008

I need your help!!!

So, as most of you know, I just finished the dental assisting program at MATC. I am currently working at the Utah County Government Building in Provo and doing my internship at Dr. Brown and Easton's office. I recently was told that I was being let go at the county building since I'm only an intern. I am desperately trying to find a job as a dental assistant. So, if any of you know anyone who is a dentist or who is hiring or even who is an assistant or hygienest at an office PLEASE let me know!!! Since the economy is so bad right now, there aren't very many places hiring and a lot of places want experience, but the question is, how do you get it?! So please, let me know of anything you hear of! Thanks everyone!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Try our dentist he has an office in Orem and Pleasant Grove its called Christiansen and Jones.

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Karlee, did you try that dentist office my sister-in-law works at? There has got be something around. If you need more help jennilynn might have a few other things up he sleeve i'll have to see.