Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Pictures!

A few saturday's ago we got family pictures! I think they turned out really good! Here are a some. sorry there's kind of a lot!
Papa and Jojo with all the grandkids! Gray, Sadie, Halle, Nash and Boston

The girls! This was sure fun! From top to bottom: Halle, Krista, Rachael, Katie, my mom, me



The boys: Eric, my dad, Jason, Brett
me :)
The three babies Sadie, Nash, BostonNash and BostonThe whole familySo cute! Hall, Nash and GrayBoston is the cutest boy ever!

they look like models!

2 comments:

Bryce and Brittany Kelly said...

you are making me want christmas to come! I have been sitting here listening to your music! hahaha your fam is cute!

Traci said...

Oh my heavens, CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! Did Brad make you do that? lol I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog every once in awhile! Feel free to visit ours as well. Bytheway, your family pictures are so cute!!