Monday, October 27, 2008

carving pumpkins!

On Saturday, Brad and I carved pumpkins with his family! It was so much fun. We did them outside in his backyard and it was a beautiful day! All the kids did so good. I wish I had pictures of theirs! Brad's niece Getti's was the absolute best! haha. I couldn't decide what i wanted to do and i finally decided on a witch! I think it turned out pretty good. But, i REALLY love Brad's! I think it's so cool! I think i'll try something a little more challenging next year. Here are some pictures of our pumpkins!
Here is me starting to carve my pumpkin:) sorry i look creepy haha

Here is my witch on a broomstick! sweet eh?
Here is brad's batman. it's pretty sweet if i do say so myself!
Here are ours together! I think they're awsome!

This is us with our pumpkins. Sorry you can't see it that well!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wow - that batman was amazing!