Friday, July 24, 2009

My 23 birthday!

This year was my best birtday ever! To start the day off, Brad took me to breakfast at Magelby's Fresh! I LOVE their french toast, so yummy! Then he bought me some of their delicious chocolate cake to share! Then, I went to lunch with my mom, grandma, sister and sis-in-law and cousin at Iggy's. It was very good! Next, we went and got pedicures! That is one of the best things about being a girl! It was so much fun! Then I went shopping with my mom! After Brad got off work, we hung out and watch The Phantom of the Opera! It was a wonderful day! We also went to the Spanish Fork rodeo for my birtday, pictures coming SOON!!! Thanks everyone for sharing this special day with me! :)
Yum, french toast!The girls and babies at lunch!

Even Sadie and Boston wanted to get in on it!
Pedicures!

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

You gotta love birthdays. It's total freedom to not feel guilty and do whatever you want.

kajsia mccoy said...

that french toast looks delightful.