Friday, June 19, 2009

It's been too long...

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted. I have things to post about, I have just been lazy or too busy I guess!

The first thing I want to post about is St. George and Brian Regan. I went with Brad and his parents and it was SO fun! We headed down on Thursday and met Brad's parents at Bajio and it was yummy. Then we went to the Trailer, we stayed at Snow Canyon. What a gorgeous canyon! Then, it was off to Brian Regan! Oh my goodness! He is SO funny!!! That was my first time ever seeing him live and I LOVED it! He kills me. Then, on Friday we woke up and went on a fun hike of some pioneer names. Then we went to the outlets and ate lunch and then we went to Brigham Young's house. I love going there. It was a very fun trip!
On our way!

At Brian Regan!!!
The man himself :)
The pioneer names
On our hike

Brigham Young's house

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

sounds like tons of fun. Miss you

kajsia mccoy said...

you lovers!