Monday, January 5, 2009

Bringing in 2009

This past week was so much fun! Having Brad have a break from school has been so nice. We've had lots of fun and i'm sad for him to go back to school. Last Tuesday, I went bowling with my Family! It was so much fun! I didn't do too well, but it was still fun being with them. Then, on Wednesday, New Years Eve, Brad and I ate dinner with my family and played games, and then went to his house to have a party with our friends. We had food, and played games and brang in the new year at midnight. It was so much fun! Then, on new years day, Brad and I went to Eagle Mountain to go sledding with Brad's family by their house. It was such a blast! We did that for a couple of hours and then went back to thier house for some good grub and played games. Then Brad and I went to my house to watch a movie and hang out with my family! Here are a few fun pictures!Brad's Dad. He's like a little kid!
Brad and I crashed at the bottom! I just like this picture!
Bradley and I :)
Papa and Sadie Jo at bowling
Boston and Brett at bowling
Jojo, Sadie, and Gray at bowling

I LOVE this picture of Sadie Jo
Krista and her sweet baby girl!

No comments: